



On October 4, 2008 I was able to participate in the Octoberfest Marathon in Leavenworth, WA. I know that sounds amazing, but it was actually a Marathon Relay. I ran 4.5 miles! It was Me, Beth, James, Rachel, and Chelsea Tonks. We were blessed that Chelsea stepped in to rock this relay because we had one person get pregnant and another person have a stroke, so I do not know what we would have done without her. The funny thing was that my little brother was going to run 2 legs of the relay but then my little sis sprained her ankle so he stepped in and ran 2 1/2 legs which was just under a half marathon. It was a lot of fun!
You are so much fun to read and thanks for reminding me to "be happy". I had so much fun running with you guys. However, since then I think I've ran twice. That is pathetic. When are we going to run again? When it's warm or will you have excuses by then?:)
ReplyDelete