Monday, January 5, 2009

Rockin' Out @ Aunt Rachel's House







I am suppose to be rockin' my house right now but mentally, my plans were shot when Abby ended up home from school today due to delayed school. Last week, we went over and played at Aunt Rachel's house. This meant the kids playing upstairs, Mike & Mike playing Playstation III, and Rachel and I chit chatting. The boys did let us play Rachel's new game after they were done. I think they liked it because they had to rescue us at a few points in the game. The girls came down at one point and put on a concert for us. Maddy sang, Abby was on guitar, and Luna was the back-up dancer. I thought it was VERY nice of Luna to share her Christmas guitar she got. We had a lot of fun!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. I haven't left my house since Sunday.

    ReplyDelete