Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Amazing Madelynn, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


WOW, I cannot believe my baby is 8 years old already and YES, she is & always will be my baby. She has been sick all this week so we are happy that she decided to get better for her birthday. I thought that I would do the top 10 reasons why I love my Madelynn. I mean the list could go on for eternity, but I think my hands would fall off for typing that long.
  1. She has the sweetest & most tenderest heart in the whole entire world.
  2. She is the best big sister anyone could ask for.
  3. She is Mommy's BIG helper which is AWESOME!
  4. She is Miss Smarty Pants.
  5. She strives to do what is right in all she does.
  6. She has a smile that melts my heart.
  7. She has a great sense of humor.
  8. She is a good friend, she is one of my best friends.
  9. She loves to learn.
  10. She is a hard worker.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Maddy! Are you guys doing a family thing? We have a present for little Miss Smarty Pants Madelynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Maddy! Were so glad you came into our family!

    ReplyDelete