Love you, Becky! Coming to see you soon. And if you need your nose picked, don't let Mike use your bad hand, you need a good hand for nose picking. Make him use his :)
Hi Becky! Your complexion looks radiant. Either you were glowing from the horrible humidity yesterday, or it might be from the radiation. Nah! Really! You look beautiful. You have a beautiful face. Wish I was there to touch your beautiful face and give you a huge hug. ALL MY LOVE to you and the whole family. Aunt Candy.
Becky, I just love you! I've been going through some tough times and you have helped pull me through because of your strength and humor even when life sucks. And what a blessing to have your Mike love you so much. I have a great Mike, too! I want you to know you're beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for posting on your blog. I try to follow you on your Facebook but am having problems lately. I hope to see you soon:) Chelsea
Love you, Becky! Coming to see you soon. And if you need your nose picked, don't let Mike use your bad hand, you need a good hand for nose picking. Make him use his :)
ReplyDeleteHi Becky! Your complexion looks radiant. Either you were glowing from the horrible humidity yesterday, or it might be from the radiation. Nah! Really! You look beautiful. You have a beautiful face. Wish I was there to touch your beautiful face and give you a huge hug. ALL MY LOVE to you and the whole family. Aunt Candy.
ReplyDeleteBecky, I just love you! I've been going through some tough times and you have helped pull me through because of your strength and humor even when life sucks. And what a blessing to have your Mike love you so much. I have a great Mike, too! I want you to know you're beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for posting on your blog. I try to follow you on your Facebook but am having problems lately. I hope to see you soon:) Chelsea
ReplyDeleteRest in peace. Our tears and prayers are with your family.
ReplyDelete