
So I took pics from my mom's blog since I was having surgery while all of this fun was going on. Surgery #1 went well. Now we have to wait for the pathology report so we can know what we are dealing with. They did not take all of the tumor out. Once the Doc gets that report, he will have more of an idea of what the next step will be. I will at least have one more surgery.

My kids were so good for Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Rachel. My mom is preparing for round 2 of having my kiddos. The unknown is never fun. I promise to keep people posted on everything.

I appreciate all of the prayers and fasting done on my behalf. I am trying to be optimistic. Luckily my hubby helps me out a lot with that. I love my family so much.
Ha! From your title I was afraid you had posted graphic surgery pictures! What a relief. :)
ReplyDeleteWe're thinking about you and this new journey you are on.
ReplyDeleteSending you our prayers,
Bridget